Musty Bunches - Tales from the Spit Bucket
The dawn of 2001, the true beginning of the new millennium. Such a spiritual event has Musty's inner being yearning to express itself. And so it is, with an over-indulgence in dry ice and a tasteful dimming of lights that, as if by magic, Mystic Musty appears. Ably assisted by her balls (crystal ones), Mystic attempts to ease your professional passage through 2001 by predicting the news before it happens. Amaze your colleagues by foreseeing the launch of the whisky/red bull hybrid "Grouse in the House". Wow your boss with the inside track on the man killer - Mad Cork Disease...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future