Musty Bunches - Tales from the Spit Bucket
Musty has been in a particularly prolific mood this month. It must be all that summer sun, or maybe its all the free wine from the host of wine shows. Whichever, in a truly philanthropic gesture Musty, as a veteran of more Vinexpos than she'll ever admit to, gives you, her loyal fans, her top tips on surviving this monster event. Now you can arrive in Bordeaux undaunted, knowing how to act, dress, smell and talk like an old pro and remember kids "respect the appellation".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter