Musty August 2002
Musty would like to begin this month's ramblings with a simple pair of questions: namely, why anybody would bother a) exhibiting at and b) visiting the Vinexpo Asia Pacific event in Tokyo. I mean, let's face it, visitors had to brave Tokyo prices (high), Tokyo heat (high) and European football fan (lowest of the low) for the dubious opportunity of seeing about a quarter of the exhibitors who take stands at London, Prowein etc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport