Musty August 2002
Musty would like to begin this month's ramblings with a simple pair of questions: namely, why anybody would bother a) exhibiting at and b) visiting the Vinexpo Asia Pacific event in Tokyo. I mean, let's face it, visitors had to brave Tokyo prices (high), Tokyo heat (high) and European football fan (lowest of the low) for the dubious opportunity of seeing about a quarter of the exhibitors who take stands at London, Prowein etc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l