More Supplier Choice than Customer Choice
Using Category Management To Dominate TheShelf Across Europe the battle for the hearts andminds of supermarket shoppers is starting way before products hit the shelves. The buyingdecision as to which brand of baked beans ends up in the shopping basket is being made asa result of how the supermarkets and its suppliers interact. Increasingly, it is businessdecision in this area that decides which brands go in the basket, because if it's noton the shelf, it won't be in the basket.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch