More Supplier Choice than Customer Choice
Using Category Management To Dominate TheShelf Across Europe the battle for the hearts andminds of supermarket shoppers is starting way before products hit the shelves. The buyingdecision as to which brand of baked beans ends up in the shopping basket is being made asa result of how the supermarkets and its suppliers interact. Increasingly, it is businessdecision in this area that decides which brands go in the basket, because if it's noton the shelf, it won't be in the basket.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport