Market Leaders in Japan
The top food and drink companies in Japanfeature among the top companies in the world. Although some names are recognisedinternationally, such as Ajinomoto and Suntory, many Japanese companies have notestablished themselves in the west. Nevertheless the influence on the west of the Japanesefood and beverage industry is significant. This is for two main reasons. One reason isthat Japan is an important importer of food and drink; the other is that Japan is a vitalsource of new product ideas. In the past Japan has invented cup noodles, draft beer incans and the original concept of functional foods and drinks. Japan still leads the worldin this exciting new market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman