Editorial comment: LIWTF 2000; a show of strength
Exhausted after a successful week at the LIWTF Chris Brook-Carter, just-drinks Wine and Spirit Editor, runs the rule over the biggest show of the year. It's always with a mixture of relief and sadness that I watch the domino effect that hits Olympia at 5pm on Thursday evening as the stands come down. Relief that I can finally sit down after three days either on stand-duty or doing the rounds on the floor, and sadness that the UK wine industry's biggest professional and social gathering is over for another year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne