Lithuania offers gate to Eastern growth
The Lithuanian government recently announced that it was to privatise its wine and spirits monopoly within the first six months of this year. Though not the obvious target for major international investment, as Chris Brook-Carter finds out, there is much in the deal to entice a number of international suitors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites