Light relief for Latin America's brewers
Latin American consumers were slow to acquire the taste for light beer but in the last couple of years the region's major brewers have seen huge growth from the category. Moreover, Owain Johnson found that light beers have given the brewers access to new consumers and provided invaluable growth during difficult economic times.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits