Light drinks set to fly as health attitudes alter
The diet or "light" concept may have become ingrained with healthy drinkers in the US and Europe but fortunes for the category in Latin America have been mixed. Steve Lewis reports on how aggressive marketing and changing perceptions of health may change all that.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign