Legal Alert - Drinks
EC FOOD LEGISLATION Drinking Water Quality Council Directive 98/83/EC of 3 November1998 has been published concerning the quality of water intended for human consumption.This Directive repeals Directive 80/778/EEC from 5 years after its entry into force (25December 2003) and Member States must take the measures necessary to ensure that thequality of water complies with this Directive within 5 years, other than for the bromate,lead and trihalomethanes parameters, which have extended compliance deadlines. MemberStates must implement the provisions of this Directive within 2 years of its entry intoforce; the provisions of the Directive will not apply until a Member State has implementedit and all measures have been taken to ensure compliance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign