just the Winners - International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2013 - People, Retailers
The International Wine & Spirit Competition held its annual banquet in London earlier this week
Earlier this evening (13 November), the International Wine & Spirit Competition held its annual awards banquet in London. Here is the full list of the individual and retailer winners announced at the event.
- The Nominated Shortlist For The Waitrose Scholarship - David Way, Sarah Rowlands, Charles Elvin, Katherine Holloway
- Peter & Penelope Duff Associate Judge of the Year - Sean Tennyson
- The González Byass Blogger of the Year - Madeline Puckett - Wine Folly
- The Chivas Brothers Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Scotch Whisky Industry - Steven Sturgeon, Burn Stewart
- The Julian Brind Memorial Trophy for Outstanding Achievement in the Wine Industry sponsored by Waitrose - Xavier Rousset, MS
- The Vinitaly Communicator of the Year sponsored By Veronafiere - David Broom
- PLB Independent Retailer of the Year - Direct Wine Shipments
- Retail Spirits Buyer of the Year - Sainsburys
- PLB Group Retail Wine Buyer of the Year - Waitrose
- Retailer of the Year sponsored by McGuigan Wines - Tesco Stores
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"