just the Winners - 2013 InnoBev Sustainability Awards
This year's InnoBev Sustainability Awards were announced yesterday
The winners of this year's InnoBev Sustainability Awards were announced in Warsaw yesterday (16 April), during the ninth InnoBev Global Beverages Congress.
The awards “recognise the beverage industry’s best practice in environmental sustainability across a range of categories from water usage efficiency to packaging development and promoting environmental awareness amongst consumers”.
- Best lightweighting - PET Engineering/San Pellegrino
- Best bioplastic development - Plant PET Technology Collaborative
- Best eco-packaging development - SIG Combibloc
- Best recycling initiative - Coca-Cola Enterprises/ECO Plastics
- Best initiative for encouraging environmental awareness for consumers - PepsiCo
- Best water usage efficiency - The Coca-Cola Co
- Best energy efficiency - PDC Europe
- Best carbon footprint reduction initiative - Ocean Spray/Tropicana
- Best ethical sourcing - Unilever/Rainforest Alliance
- Best corporate sustainability reporting - Coca-Cola Hellenic
The winners were selected by the editorial team of FoodBev.com.
San Pellegrino can rely on Nestlé SA’s strong distribution network and resources and its main strategy over the forecast period is expected to be expanding its product portfolio, capitalising the popu...
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is focused on strengthening consumer awareness of its sustainable recycling efforts, as well as its product choice, in the forecast period. The company has invested heavily i...
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch