just the Winners - 2013 InnoBev Sustainability Awards
This year's InnoBev Sustainability Awards were announced yesterday
The winners of this year's InnoBev Sustainability Awards were announced in Warsaw yesterday (16 April), during the ninth InnoBev Global Beverages Congress.
The awards “recognise the beverage industry’s best practice in environmental sustainability across a range of categories from water usage efficiency to packaging development and promoting environmental awareness amongst consumers”.
- Best lightweighting - PET Engineering/San Pellegrino
- Best bioplastic development - Plant PET Technology Collaborative
- Best eco-packaging development - SIG Combibloc
- Best recycling initiative - Coca-Cola Enterprises/ECO Plastics
- Best initiative for encouraging environmental awareness for consumers - PepsiCo
- Best water usage efficiency - The Coca-Cola Co
- Best energy efficiency - PDC Europe
- Best carbon footprint reduction initiative - Ocean Spray/Tropicana
- Best ethical sourcing - Unilever/Rainforest Alliance
- Best corporate sustainability reporting - Coca-Cola Hellenic
The winners were selected by the editorial team of FoodBev.com.
San Pellegrino can rely on Nestlé SA’s strong distribution network and resources and its main strategy over the forecast period is expected to be expanding its product portfolio, capitalising the popu...
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is focused on strengthening consumer awareness of its sustainable recycling efforts, as well as its product choice, in the forecast period. The company has invested heavily i...
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"