just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
Now with a 25% Discount
Vodka is the most dynamic category in the global spirits industry today. Not only is it the largest global category but its growth trajectory has been nothing but phenomenal. This is one of the most popular reports in our global market review portfolio.
The great strength of the RTD and RTS sectors is that there is a broad spectrum of participants from the wine, brewing and spirits industries. This report provides a global review and analysis of these categories.
The definitive guide to the global blended Scotch market. Providing a complete review of the major markets, forecast data to 2014, interviews with the leading brand players and discussion of the major issues affecting this sector.
The non-Scotch whisk(e)y market – chiefly comprising Irish, American, Canadian, Indian and Japanese whiskies – is one of the largest growth areas of the global wine and spirits industry. Essential reading for anyone involved in this developing sector.
Did you know? Germany is the third-largest Tequila market globally and is the largest consumer of Tequila in Europe. The spirit is also displaying explosive growth in the travel retail channel. Read where the future growth opportunities lie and find out what brand strategies will be most successful.
With over 27,000 words and 70 tables, this report provides the definitive review of the global Cognac and brandy markets, the brands, their strategies and distribution. Provides the history and looks to the future.
A brand new first edition providing an excellent overview of the historic, present and future market for the sector. Use this report to establish where the future growth opportunities lie in the global gin sector - find out what brand strategies will be most successful and which markets will grow.
Provides a world outlook on the premium beer and lager sector. Looking at the major developments over the last two years, the report goes on to profile the major premium brands, the producers and markets.
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research