just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
- Premiumization Strategies in Alcoholic Drinks: Innovating to drive value through brand and product enhancement
One of just-drinks' top-selling reports, this provides insight into effective premiumization strategies and makes recommendations on how premium brands can succeed in an economically challenging and competitive market.
- Innovations in Beer: Growth opportunities in emerging markets, new flavors and innovative product formats
Investigating NPD and innovations in formulations, packaging and positioning in beer, and how these innovations help in product differentiation for beer manufacturers.
A report from a series presenting the most up-to-date and authoritative study into the marketplace, shoppers’ motivations and behaviours, and retailer top-up propositions.
Our first title in this category and extremely well-received. Essential reading to anyone involved or affected by these innovative categories.
Need to know the hottest global trends, brands and tastes, where the greatest growth areas are? Find it all here.
- Soft Drinks in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Countries - Market Overview and Forecasts to 2013
Contains information on seven categories: carbonates, bottled water, concentrates, juices, RTD tea and coffee, functional drinks and smoothies. A fascinating read for those interested in the emerging markets.
In case you missed this: A great insight into the size and shape of the winemarket, highlighting buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
Pretty much the definitive guide to 24 beverage categories in 82 markets in eight regions. Individual country data is also available.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down