just the Preview - Dr Pepper Snapple Group FY
DPSG will release its FY results tomorrow
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) will report results for its fourth quarter and full year tomorrow (12 February). Here, just-drinks brings you highlights of the company's news in 2013.
- In February last year, an analyst warned that DPSG's major push for its new low-calorie Ten range risks "cannibalising" its full-calorie products.
- In March, the group acquired Nevada's D Pepper/7-UP Bottling Company of the West as it continued efforts to strengthen distribution routes in the US.
- Also in March, DPSG said it was to take back the distribution rights for its Snapple brand in key Asia-Pacific markets.
- Ahain in March, the firm also said it was to join MillerCoors as a sponsor of football's CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- In July, DPSG agreed to drop antioxidant claims from its 7UP range in the US and stop adding vitamin E after settling a court case with a health group.
- In November, New Jersey-based soft drinks maker Bai Brands extended its partnership with DPSG to distribute its low-calorie Bai 5 brand across the US.
- Net profits were up 3.9% to US$106m
- Net sales edged up 1% to $1.38bn
- Operating profits increased by 2.6% to $197m
- Net profits dropped 6.8% to $261m
- Net sales flat at $2.99bn
- Operating profits fell 2% to $482m
In the nine-month YTD:
- Net profits were up 2% to $468m
- Net sales flat at $4.5bn
- Operating profits fell 2.3% to $782m
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and se...
Synopsis Canadean's "Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group seeks to “capture growth by continuing to focus on key consumer trends” according to its February 2012 CAGNY presentation. The company will focus on the “marketplace of many” -...
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban