just the Preview - Dr Pepper Snapple Group FY
DPSG will release its FY results tomorrow
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) will report results for its fourth quarter and full year tomorrow (12 February). Here, just-drinks brings you highlights of the company's news in 2013.
- In February last year, an analyst warned that DPSG's major push for its new low-calorie Ten range risks "cannibalising" its full-calorie products.
- In March, the group acquired Nevada's D Pepper/7-UP Bottling Company of the West as it continued efforts to strengthen distribution routes in the US.
- Also in March, DPSG said it was to take back the distribution rights for its Snapple brand in key Asia-Pacific markets.
- Ahain in March, the firm also said it was to join MillerCoors as a sponsor of football's CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- In July, DPSG agreed to drop antioxidant claims from its 7UP range in the US and stop adding vitamin E after settling a court case with a health group.
- In November, New Jersey-based soft drinks maker Bai Brands extended its partnership with DPSG to distribute its low-calorie Bai 5 brand across the US.
- Net profits were up 3.9% to US$106m
- Net sales edged up 1% to $1.38bn
- Operating profits increased by 2.6% to $197m
- Net profits dropped 6.8% to $261m
- Net sales flat at $2.99bn
- Operating profits fell 2% to $482m
In the nine-month YTD:
- Net profits were up 2% to $468m
- Net sales flat at $4.5bn
- Operating profits fell 2.3% to $782m
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and se...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group formed after the company was spun off from its parent Cadbury Schweppes in 2008. It brings together the former Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc, Snapple Beverage Group, Mott’s LLP and Be...
Keurig Green Mountain (KGM) expects to almost double the number of brands available on its Keurig Cold home-carbonation platform after it launches this Autumn....
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Global industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profil...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review