just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
Brown-Forman will release its Q1 results tomorrow
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July:
- In May, the Jack Daniel's owner said it was pleased a rival had agreed to change packaging on one of its whiskey brands after legal action
- In June, Brown-Forman launched football-themed packaging for its El Jimador Tequila brand as the FIFA World Cup got underway in Brazil.
- Also, in June, the firm aired the latest TV spot for its Southern Comfort brand in the US.
- In July, Brown-Forman cut the ribbon on a new cooperage as it sought to keep pace with global Jack Daniel's demand.
- At the end of July, the company announced the launch of two El Jimador extensions, Mango Mango and Mexican Lime.
Brown Forman is to roll out its Jack Daniel's No 27 Gold Tennessee Whiskey to the UK, following its launch in the global Travel Retail channel....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends