just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
A-B InBev will report Q3 numbers on Thursday (31 October)
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Thursday (31 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the last quarter.
- In July, the company settled a legal dispute in the UK with London's Belleville Brewing Company. A-B InBev was concerned that the micobrewer's brands would be confused with its Belgian fruit-flavoured beer Belle-Vue.
- Mexico's competition watchdog approved commitments made by A-B InBev-owned Grupo Modelo after a long-running legal case initiated by SABMiller. However, the UK-headquartered brewer was not pleased with the ruling, suggesting it may not be the end of the matter.
- AmBev, A-B InBev's Brazilian unit, announced plans to invest US$140m in its Lages brewery in south Brazil.
- In September, it was revealed that plans by AmBev to merge its two classes of shares into a single stock had been delayed.
In the first six months of 2013:
- First-half net profits fell 6.4% to $3.4bn
- H1 net sales rose 2.9% to $19.8bn
- Operating profits in H1 were up 2.4% to $7.3bn
Premium beer in North America – forecasts to 2016
This second report in our series on premium beer concentrates on North America, currently the second largest premium beer market in the world and how this market specifically has faired. It examines h...read more
As we start our annual series of management briefings that focus on environmental sustainability, Ben Cooper looks at the importance of integrating the issue into all aspect of a company's operations ...
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
In the third part of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper reviews the environmental sustainability of three of the world's biggest brewers: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg and Diageo....
Grupo Modelo S.A.B. de C.V. (GMODELOC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been ...
As just-drinks publishes its latest on-trend report, which focuses on the craft beer sub-category, Larry Nelson ponders the future for the segment in its biggest market, the US....
Anheuser-Busch InBev NVSA (ABI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL