just The Facts - US orange production since 2001
Orange juice futures prices have risen to a four-year high on the back of uncertainty over the Florida crop. Here, just-drinks brings you data on orange production in the US since 2001.
US orange production is set to rise by 7% in 2011, to 8.8m tonnes, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) said earlier this month. However, this estimate is below initial market expectations and, as a consequence, has pushed global orange juice futures prices higher - threatening increased costs for soft drinks firms.
Below are USDA figures for US production since 2001.
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research