just the Facts - SABMiller FY Sales, Volumes
SABMiller released a full-year trading update earlier today
- Lager volumes up 3% in FY, with 1% fall in Q4
- Columbia saw FY volumes up 3%
- Peru reported FY lager volumes up 5%
- Central America lager volumes grew by 5%
- FY soft drinks volumes across Latin America up 3%
- Full-year lager volumes up by 6%, Q4 volumes up 3%
- Poland saw full-year volumes up 8%, helped by the Euro 2012 football tournament last summer
- Czech Republic FY volumes fell by 3%, due to "weakness" in the on-trade, plus price rises in October
- Romania reported a 24% leap in volumes, helped by expansion of economy brand Ciucas in a new PET pack
- The UK saw FY lager volumes rise of 4%
US (Miller Coors JV)
- FY domestic sales to retailers fell 2%. In Q4, sales down by 3.3%
- Low single-digit fall for Coors Light sales and a high-single digit decline in Miller Lite
- Craft beer division Tenth and Blake division saw high single-digit growth, driven by Blue Moon and supported by national expansion of Batch 19
- Full-year lager volumes rose by 6%, with Q4 volumes up by 9%
- Zambia saw full-year lager sales up by 12%
- Lager volumes in Tanzania fell by 8%, due to "excise-related pricing and beer market contraction"
- Mozambique saw FY lager sales up 11%
- Soft drinks volumes grew by 9%, boosted by strong performances in Nigeria, Zambia and Ghana
- Full-year lager volumes grew by 6%. Q4 volumes were up 12%
- Australia saw volumes up 3%, underpinned by Victoria Bitter, with sales growth for the second consecutive quarter since its re-launch in October 2012
- Full-year lager volume growth in China was 5%
- FY India volumes were up 20%
- FY lager volumes grew 2%, against a "backdrop of difficult trading conditions". Q4 volumes rose by 1%
- Soft drinks volumes grew 3% for the full-year
Earlier this week, analysts at UBS released their latest 'Beeronomics' research note, looking at the global beer landscape. Here, courtesy of UBS, is a breakdown of the top 25 beer markets around the ...
Canadean's "SABMiller plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a comp...
The world’s second largest brewer, SABMiller’s geographic profile provides a strong platform from which to exploit forecast volume growth in emerging markets. This profile analyses the company’s emplo...
A complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world’s leading beer companies. The 2012 Global Brewer Analyser Report is an indispensable reference guide to the world...
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group