just The Facts - Constellation Brands Full-Year Results
Constellation released its FY results yesterday
Constellation Brands yesterday (10 April) released its full-year and fourth quarter results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the performance of some of its units as well as last year's shipment volumes.
Crown Imports - full-year net sales of US$2.6bn, up by 5%, and operating income of $448m, an increase of 4%
Ruffino - full-year net sales of $20.9m
Mark West - full year net sales of $34.6m
US domestic shipment volumes - 49.3m nine-litre cases, up by 5.1% year-on-year
US domestic focus brands shipment volumes - 34m nine-litre cases, up by 9.3%
(Focus brands include Robert Mondavi, Svedka Vodka, Clos du Bois, Estancia, Black Box, Arbor Mist, Blackstone, Rex Goliath, Simi, Black Velvet Canadian Whisky, Toasted Head, Mark West, Ravenswood, Franciscan Estate, Ruffino, Wild Horse, Kim Crawford, Mount Veeder, Nobilo, and Inniskillin.)
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets