just The Facts - Constellation Brands Full-Year Results
Constellation released its FY results yesterday
Constellation Brands yesterday (10 April) released its full-year and fourth quarter results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the performance of some of its units as well as last year's shipment volumes.
Crown Imports - full-year net sales of US$2.6bn, up by 5%, and operating income of $448m, an increase of 4%
Ruffino - full-year net sales of $20.9m
Mark West - full year net sales of $34.6m
US domestic shipment volumes - 49.3m nine-litre cases, up by 5.1% year-on-year
US domestic focus brands shipment volumes - 34m nine-litre cases, up by 9.3%
(Focus brands include Robert Mondavi, Svedka Vodka, Clos du Bois, Estancia, Black Box, Arbor Mist, Blackstone, Rex Goliath, Simi, Black Velvet Canadian Whisky, Toasted Head, Mark West, Ravenswood, Franciscan Estate, Ruffino, Wild Horse, Kim Crawford, Mount Veeder, Nobilo, and Inniskillin.)
The world’s second largest wine producer, Constellation Brands transformed its alcoholic drinks operations with the acquisition of Modelo’s US beer business in 2013. This profile considers strategies ...
Alcoholic Drinks in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
Wine in Hong Kong industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile...
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop