just The Facts - Constellation Brands Full-Year Results
Constellation released its FY results yesterday
Constellation Brands yesterday (10 April) released its full-year and fourth quarter results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the performance of some of its units as well as last year's shipment volumes.
Crown Imports - full-year net sales of US$2.6bn, up by 5%, and operating income of $448m, an increase of 4%
Ruffino - full-year net sales of $20.9m
Mark West - full year net sales of $34.6m
US domestic shipment volumes - 49.3m nine-litre cases, up by 5.1% year-on-year
US domestic focus brands shipment volumes - 34m nine-litre cases, up by 9.3%
(Focus brands include Robert Mondavi, Svedka Vodka, Clos du Bois, Estancia, Black Box, Arbor Mist, Blackstone, Rex Goliath, Simi, Black Velvet Canadian Whisky, Toasted Head, Mark West, Ravenswood, Franciscan Estate, Ruffino, Wild Horse, Kim Crawford, Mount Veeder, Nobilo, and Inniskillin.)
The world’s second largest wine producer, Constellation Brands transformed its alcoholic drinks operations with the acquisition of Modelo’s US beer business in 2013. This profile considers strategies ...
Alcoholic Drinks in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
Wine in Hong Kong industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile...
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch