Is The Australian Wine Industry Ready For Wine Marketers?
There are many reasons currently given for the current export success of Australian wines. These include , technological superiority, climate, superior winemaking skills, the effects on the Europeans of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, premium varieties etc. Often amongst these advantages there is the inclusion of marketing, or as the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation like to call it 'progressive marketing,' S. Tolley (11.03.97). However despite these notable market successes that have been recorded by the Australian Wine Industry since 1985, can we truly claim to have a market orientated industry with 'progressive marketing' behaviour or has the successful marketing effort been fortunate enough to have coincided with a decidedly disorientated marketing approach practised by our major competitors?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends