Is The Australian Wine Industry Ready For Wine Marketers?
There are many reasons currently given for the current export success of Australian wines. These include , technological superiority, climate, superior winemaking skills, the effects on the Europeans of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, premium varieties etc. Often amongst these advantages there is the inclusion of marketing, or as the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation like to call it 'progressive marketing,' S. Tolley (11.03.97). However despite these notable market successes that have been recorded by the Australian Wine Industry since 1985, can we truly claim to have a market orientated industry with 'progressive marketing' behaviour or has the successful marketing effort been fortunate enough to have coincided with a decidedly disorientated marketing approach practised by our major competitors?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research