Is The Australian Wine Industry Ready For Wine Marketers?
There are many reasons currently given for the current export success of Australian wines. These include , technological superiority, climate, superior winemaking skills, the effects on the Europeans of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, premium varieties etc. Often amongst these advantages there is the inclusion of marketing, or as the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation like to call it 'progressive marketing,' S. Tolley (11.03.97). However despite these notable market successes that have been recorded by the Australian Wine Industry since 1985, can we truly claim to have a market orientated industry with 'progressive marketing' behaviour or has the successful marketing effort been fortunate enough to have coincided with a decidedly disorientated marketing approach practised by our major competitors?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research