Introduction to the European Organic Dairy Products Market
In 1998 the total organic dairy productsmarket had reached a total of $1.3 billion. Organic food as a whole has been one of thefastest growing areas of the food industry in Europe, with both production and consumptionrising rapidly. The International Federation of OrganicAgricultural Movements (IFOAM) has defined organic food as: "That which is farmedwithout the use of chemically formulated pesticides, herbicides and/or fertilisers, and asinvolving animals reared without the use of growth stimulants, regulators, and orartificial food additives. Animals should also be allowed as natural a life as possibleand should be slaughtered humanely."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends