Introduction to the European Organic Dairy Products Market
In 1998 the total organic dairy productsmarket had reached a total of $1.3 billion. Organic food as a whole has been one of thefastest growing areas of the food industry in Europe, with both production and consumptionrising rapidly. The International Federation of OrganicAgricultural Movements (IFOAM) has defined organic food as: "That which is farmedwithout the use of chemically formulated pesticides, herbicides and/or fertilisers, and asinvolving animals reared without the use of growth stimulants, regulators, and orartificial food additives. Animals should also be allowed as natural a life as possibleand should be slaughtered humanely."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020