Interbrew gives a XXXX to plug standard gap
Interbrew is looking to roll back the years as it re-launches Castlemaine XXXX, a brand which has been in severe decline in the UK since its heyday of the 1980s and early-90s. But Chris Brook-Carter believes the company will have its work cut out as it seeks to re-build XXXX at a time of heightened competition in the standard lager sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned