Round-Up -The ICAP 'Global Actions: Initiatives to Reduce Harmful Drinking' Conference - Day II
While the opening day of the ICAP 'Global Actions: Initiatives to Reduce Harmful Drinking' conference focused on many of the industry-led programmes initiated since 2010 when the WHO 'Global Strategy to Reduce the Harmful Use of Alcohol' was launched, the second day was far more about looking ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014