Information technology to drive trucking
Trucking is arguably the most essential and expensive aspect of beverage distribution. And trucking today involves a lot more than simply moving product from one location to another. At a recent meeting of the Georgia Motor Trucking Association, James L. Hebe, president and chief executive officer of Freightliner Corp., Portland, Ore., addressed the future of trucking:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits