Increasing bar revenues one step at a time
Modern bar culture promotes style and aesthetically challenging design but the most challenging task for any bar owner is making a profit. Robert Plotkin of BarMedia offers his top tips for creating a fun, money-spinning bar. It's hard to imagine that there's a bar owner who would suggest that his or her business wouldn't greatly benefit from increasing revenues. The adage "food covers overhead, but the bar is all profit" actually has its basis in fact. It would seem, therefore, that since no business operates under the burden of too much profit, finding ways to increase bar revenues is a nearly universal imperative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future