Increasing bar revenues one step at a time
Modern bar culture promotes style and aesthetically challenging design but the most challenging task for any bar owner is making a profit. Robert Plotkin of BarMedia offers his top tips for creating a fun, money-spinning bar. It's hard to imagine that there's a bar owner who would suggest that his or her business wouldn't greatly benefit from increasing revenues. The adage "food covers overhead, but the bar is all profit" actually has its basis in fact. It would seem, therefore, that since no business operates under the burden of too much profit, finding ways to increase bar revenues is a nearly universal imperative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Newcastle Brown Ale to lose caramel colouring
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages