In Pursuit of Profit
Directing Investment to Organic Growth,Innovation and Pleasing the Punter There is no doubt that as the top tencompanies in the spirits and wines sector get bigger, their expectations, and thestrategies needed to realise them, become sharply focussed on profit, somewhat to thedetriment of consumer choice. Diageo admits that it is obsessed with profitable organicgrowth, that it must direct investment to key brands and allow weak brands to die.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m