Improving product life cycle profitability
Improving Product Life Cycleprofitability A few years ago pasta came in two formsonly: dried spaghetti and tinned spaghetti. Today supermarkets offer an immense array offresh tagliatelle, fettucine, ravioli, tortellini and a myriad of other types, plus anever increasing choice of ready-made fresh sauces. But who knows for how much longer thefascination with Italian food will last? After all, both the consumer and the retailer arealways hungry for innovation. Local and international legislation and environmental issuestoo, exert pressure on manufacturers to replace existing products with more interesting,new alternatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits