If not self-regulation, self-restraint
As the UK drinks industry awaits publication of the government's National Alcohol Harm Reduction Strategy, increasing attention is likely to be focused on TV alcohol advertising. As criticism of both the content and scheduling of TV alcohol advertising grows, Ben Cooper examines the likelihood of tighter regulation and asks why the industry has not made a better job of regulating itself.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1