Growth Strategies in Soft Drinks
It's a multi-million dollar market and there's no indication that the bubble will burst. Apart from poor weather, it seems that nothing will stop the European soft drinks industry from growing further and faster. In 1998 alone, retail sales were worth in excess of US$44.6m, up 12.5% since 1994 according to Euromonitor International's report, The Market for Soft Drinks in Western Europe. Retail volume reached 57,642m litres, a 15% rise during the same period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post