Growth could widen east-west divide in China
China's development as an economic force throws up comparisons between the developed economies of the western world and that of the most exciting developing market on the planet. However, China's rapid economic advancement could widen the disparity between east and west within the vast country itself.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads