UK: Goldman Sachs raises InBev targets
Goldman Sachs has raised its price target for the global brewer InBev.
The investment bank said the move, from EUR50 to EUR53, had been made to reflect a decrease in tax and the interest coupon rates and increase in costs saving potential.
Goldman Sachs also raised its 2006 earnings view to EUR2.39 a share from EUR2.37 and its 2007 view to EUR2.82 a share from EUR2.69.
Its analysts have a "buy" rating on the stock.
InBev has posted a strong lift in profits for its first quarter. The global brewer said today (10 May) that net profit for the first three months of this year leapt by 69% year-on-year, reaching EUR28...
InBev UK has announced a series of live music and art-focused concerts across the UK to promote the Beck brand to its core audience....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady start to its year so far. The US-based brewer yesterday (25 April) reported a 3.7% year-on-year lift in Q1 net income, which hit US$518m....
InBev is continuing to consider possible acquisitions in Latin America....
Beijing Yanjing Brewery has posted a significant rise in profits in its first quarter report....
InBev has said that it has "no plans" to restart the tender for the outstanding shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
AmBev has finally conceded defeat in its attempts to buy the remaining shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review