just the Winners - International Spirits Challenge 2013: Gin, vodka, Tequila, liqueurs
The gin, vodka, Tequila and liqueur gold medal winners from this year's International Spirits Challenge were announced late last week
Late last week, the gold medal winners in the gin, vodka, Tequila and liqueurs sub-categories of this year's International Spirits Challenge were announced.
- Diageo - Tanqueray Export Strength
- The Reformed Spirits Company - Martin Millers
- Whitley Neill - Whitley Neill
- The Reformed Spirits Company - Martin Millers Westbourne Strength
- Asda - Asda London Dry
- G&J Greenall - Blackfriars
- Leelex - Portobello Road
- Master of Malt - Professor Cornelius Ampleforth
- Pernod Ricard - Beefeater London Dry
- Berry Bros. & Rudd - No3 London Dry
- Rusimport - Svetlaya Golova Zolotaya
- Bacardi - Eristoff
- Pervaya Vodochnaya Kompaniya - Nastoyaschaya Platinum
- Campari - Skyy
- Moet Hennessy - Belvedere
- JSC Minsk Grape Wines Factory - Svayak
- Pure Green - Pure Green Organic
- Saimaa Beverages - Saimaa
- Marks and Spencer - Raspberry
- Brown-Forman - Finlandia Mango
- SPI Spirits - Stolichnaya Salted Karamel
- Moet Hennessy - Belvedere Black Raspberry
- Brown-Forman - Herradura Seleccion Suprema Extra Añejo
- Beam Inc - Casa Sauza XA, Edicion Limitada
- Beam Inc - El Tesoro 75th Aniversario
- Diageo - Tequila Don Julio Añejo
- Diageo - Don Julio 1942
- Diageo - Don Julio Reposado
- Beam Inc - El Tesoro Reposado
- Beam Inc - El Tesoro Platinum
- Stock Spirits Group - Limonce
- Pages Vedrenne - Supercassis Crème de Cassis
- Marks and Spencer - Cassis De Dijon
- Distillerie Merlet & Fils - Merlet Crème de Cassis
- Emporia Brands - Crème de Cassis de Dijon Gabriel Boudier
- Whyte and Mackay - Glayva
just-drinks continues its management briefing series on environmental sustainability this month, with a focus on the spirits industry. Part one of this four-part briefing considers the broader value c...
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
In the second part of this month's just-drinks management briefing, looking at environmental sustainability in the spirits industry, Ben Cooper highlights the need to work closely with suppliers....
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
The final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the spirits industry, looks at the role that packaging has to play in helping to keep things green. ...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads