just the Winners - International Spirits Challenge 2013: Gin, vodka, Tequila, liqueurs
The gin, vodka, Tequila and liqueur gold medal winners from this year's International Spirits Challenge were announced late last week
Late last week, the gold medal winners in the gin, vodka, Tequila and liqueurs sub-categories of this year's International Spirits Challenge were announced.
- Diageo - Tanqueray Export Strength
- The Reformed Spirits Company - Martin Millers
- Whitley Neill - Whitley Neill
- The Reformed Spirits Company - Martin Millers Westbourne Strength
- Asda - Asda London Dry
- G&J Greenall - Blackfriars
- Leelex - Portobello Road
- Master of Malt - Professor Cornelius Ampleforth
- Pernod Ricard - Beefeater London Dry
- Berry Bros. & Rudd - No3 London Dry
- Rusimport - Svetlaya Golova Zolotaya
- Bacardi - Eristoff
- Pervaya Vodochnaya Kompaniya - Nastoyaschaya Platinum
- Campari - Skyy
- Moet Hennessy - Belvedere
- JSC Minsk Grape Wines Factory - Svayak
- Pure Green - Pure Green Organic
- Saimaa Beverages - Saimaa
- Marks and Spencer - Raspberry
- Brown-Forman - Finlandia Mango
- SPI Spirits - Stolichnaya Salted Karamel
- Moet Hennessy - Belvedere Black Raspberry
- Brown-Forman - Herradura Seleccion Suprema Extra Añejo
- Beam Inc - Casa Sauza XA, Edicion Limitada
- Beam Inc - El Tesoro 75th Aniversario
- Diageo - Tequila Don Julio Añejo
- Diageo - Don Julio 1942
- Diageo - Don Julio Reposado
- Beam Inc - El Tesoro Reposado
- Beam Inc - El Tesoro Platinum
- Stock Spirits Group - Limonce
- Pages Vedrenne - Supercassis Crème de Cassis
- Marks and Spencer - Cassis De Dijon
- Distillerie Merlet & Fils - Merlet Crème de Cassis
- Emporia Brands - Crème de Cassis de Dijon Gabriel Boudier
- Whyte and Mackay - Glayva
just-drinks continues its management briefing series on environmental sustainability this month, with a focus on the spirits industry. Part one of this four-part briefing considers the broader value c...
Since the great recession of 2008/2009 Diageo has transformed itself, primarily through acquisition, from being overly focused on mature markets to a more balanced geographic split and if, as seems li...
In the second part of this month's just-drinks management briefing, looking at environmental sustainability in the spirits industry, Ben Cooper highlights the need to work closely with suppliers....
Wine in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). Th...
The final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the spirits industry, looks at the role that packaging has to play in helping to keep things green. ...
Wine in Hungary industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile a...
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO