Future of Polish vodka hangs in the balance
Last month, Poland's President handed responsibility of the true ownership of the international distribution rights of Poland's classic vodkas to the country's Constitutional Tribunal. Ian Wisniewski assesses the implications for Agros/Pernod Ricard and other foreign investors. While vodka is established as the world's most fashionable spirit, it is also one of the most controversial, with significant legal disputes regarding the ownership of trademarks currently on-going in vodka's homelands of Poland and Russia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban