Future of Polish vodka hangs in the balance
Last month, Poland's President handed responsibility of the true ownership of the international distribution rights of Poland's classic vodkas to the country's Constitutional Tribunal. Ian Wisniewski assesses the implications for Agros/Pernod Ricard and other foreign investors. While vodka is established as the world's most fashionable spirit, it is also one of the most controversial, with significant legal disputes regarding the ownership of trademarks currently on-going in vodka's homelands of Poland and Russia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks