just the Winners - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013: Fruit Spirits, Gin, Liqueurs, Rum, Sake, Shochu, Tequila & Mezcal
The International Wine & Spirit Competition has released its spirits winners for 2013
Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013. Here is the list of 'gold outstanding' and 'gold'' winners for fruit spirits, gin, liqueurs, rum, sake, shochu and Tequila & mezcal.
- Bimmerle's Goldhauch Alter Mirabellenbrand 6 Jahre Gelagert
- Bimmerle's Goldhauch Haselnuss Edeldestillat Spirituose
- Adnams Copper House Distillery's Adnams Copper House Distilled Gin
- Berry Bros & Rudd Spirits' No. 3 London Dry Gin
- Chivas Brothers' Beefeater Burrough's Reserve
- La Martiniquaise's Gibson's London Dry Gin
- Master of Malt's Bathtub Gin
- Distillerie Merlet & Fils's Merlet Crème de Cassis
- Rives Pitman's VVH Vodk Caramel Liquor
- Distillery Botanica's Distillery Botanica Lemon Myrtle Liqueur
- Demerara Distillers' El Dorado 12 Year Old Rum
- Demerara Distillers' El Dorado 15 Year Old Rum
- Demerara Distillers' El Dorado 8 Year Old Rum
- Leblon Cachaça's Maison Leblon Reserva Especial
- Ron Santa Teresa's Ron Antiguo de Solera Santa Teresa 1796
- Angostura's Single Barrel Dark
- Angostura's Royal Oak Trinidad Rum
- Burn Stewart Distillers' Angostura Anejo 5 YO
- Burn Stewart Distillers' Angostura Gran Anejo 7 YO
- Burn Stewart Distillers' Angostura Rum 5 YO
- Burn Stewart Distillers' Angostura Rum 7 YO
- Demerara Distillers' El Dorado 21 Year Old Rum
- Grenada Distillers' Clarke's Court Special Dark Rum
- Watanabe Sake Brewing Co's Ginjo Horai Dento Karakuchi 2011
- Hombo Shuzo Co's Arawaza Sakurajima 1 YO
Tequila & Mezcal
- Beam Inc's El Tesoro Tequila Reposado
- Brown-Forman's Herradura Selección Suprema Extra Añejo Tequila
- Beam Inc's El Tesoro Tequila Añejo
- Espiritus Mexicanos' Mezcal Delirio Añejo
- The Drinks Company's Sierra Tequila Milenario Blanco
For the rest of the IWSC spirit winners, click here.
For the full list of awards, including bronze and silver medal winners, click here.
We've all had a chance to sleep on the big news from Monday, so how do things look in the clarity of the morning?...
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
Through much of the review period, Brown-Forman has struggled for growth. However, in 2012 its rate of growth picked up as the early results of its 10-year plan, announced in 2010, started to show as ...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"