Fruit and dairy drinks gain ground on CSDs in India
While the CSD market in India was affected by the pesticide residue row in 2003, the bottled water sector was not and the milk-based drinks market grew strongly as consumers turned to those beverages as an alternative to carbonated drinks. In the second part of his review of the Indian soft drinks market, Raghavendran Badrinath reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends