Focus - Will Heineken or Kirin Win Race to Strong No.2 in Brazil Brewing?
Following the trajectory in other major markets, Brazil looks ripe for a round of beer consolidation to create a stronger number two behind Anheuser-Busch InBev's AmBev unit. It's an open question, however, as to whether Heineken or Kirin Holdings will win the race; the key could be in deal structuring and valuation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL