Focus - US soft drinks sector in policy dogfight
Campaigners are lobbying for the repeal of regulations prohibiting the use of federal funds for public health messages which focus on specific foods or drinks. As the US soft drinks industry campaigns against the introduction of a tax on soft drinks to pay for healthcare reform, it now faces further pressure. Ben Cooper reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018