Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
Pernod Ricard released its Q1 trading update earlier today
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard announced a 1% rise in sales in the three months to the end of September. Here's a look at the performance of the company's 14 major Champagne and spirits brands in the quarter.
Pernod's major wine brands saw collective sales slip by 3%, although both Campo Viejo and Brancott Estate registered growth in the quarter.
The company's 18 'Key Local Brands' reported a rise of 7%, with Indian whiskies warranting particular mention.
Earlier this year, Pernod Ricard outlined plans to shift the "heart" of its business from its brands to its consumers. Speaking at his first of the company's annual Capital Markets Day briefings, new ...
This month, Richard Woodard drills down into the perceived threat of craft spirits and finds more than just a load of small-scale brand names to worry about....
Pernod Ricard has made several changes to its global marketing team as part of its "internal promotion and mobility policy". ...
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits