Focus - PepsiCo steals reputational march on Coke
Both PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Co have been forced by campaigners to make international commitments on school vending. PepsiCo has gone further than its rival while, Ben Cooper writes, its commitments on selling drinks in schools can also be seen in the context of other recent statements it has made on nutritional goals and the marketing of better-for-you products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea