Focus - New FSA move on colourings leaves industry puzzled
The call by the Food Standards Agency (FSA) for the voluntary withdrawal of certain colourings, and its recommendation that British ministers push for a total ban in the EU, surprised observers from the industry and the campaigning community. The debate over the link between food colourings and hyperactivity now switches to the European arena. Ben Cooper reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites