Focus - Leading water brands hit by credit crunch
Bottled water was the fastest growing sector of the global soft drinks market in 2007 but as the economic downturn squeezes middle-class wallets in Western Europe and North America, there is evidence that tap water is making a comeback. Euromonitor International analyst Rob Walker believes the leading bottled water companies must maintain investment in these markets during the tough times in order to maximise returns in the long term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director