Focus - Industry and NGOs prepare for more debate on alcohol-related harm
The EU's Alcohol and Health Forum will hold its fifth plenary meeting this Thursday. Industry representatives are hoping the meeting will focus on actions on the ground rather than become a policy 'talking-shop', writes Ben Cooper. Meanwhile, chairman Robert Madelin will once again have to demonstrate his legendary skills for keeping the peace between parties with widely differing views on alcohol-related harm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014