Focus - Industry and NGOs prepare for more debate on alcohol-related harm
The EU's Alcohol and Health Forum will hold its fifth plenary meeting this Thursday. Industry representatives are hoping the meeting will focus on actions on the ground rather than become a policy 'talking-shop', writes Ben Cooper. Meanwhile, chairman Robert Madelin will once again have to demonstrate his legendary skills for keeping the peace between parties with widely differing views on alcohol-related harm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018