Focus - Industry and NGOs prepare for more debate on alcohol-related harm
The EU's Alcohol and Health Forum will hold its fifth plenary meeting this Thursday. Industry representatives are hoping the meeting will focus on actions on the ground rather than become a policy 'talking-shop', writes Ben Cooper. Meanwhile, chairman Robert Madelin will once again have to demonstrate his legendary skills for keeping the peace between parties with widely differing views on alcohol-related harm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends