Focus - Industry and NGOs prepare for more debate on alcohol-related harm
The EU's Alcohol and Health Forum will hold its fifth plenary meeting this Thursday. Industry representatives are hoping the meeting will focus on actions on the ground rather than become a policy 'talking-shop', writes Ben Cooper. Meanwhile, chairman Robert Madelin will once again have to demonstrate his legendary skills for keeping the peace between parties with widely differing views on alcohol-related harm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review