Focus - Indian Wine Sector in Damage Control
Unsold wine in tanks, wineries shutting down and vineyards being uprooted. It's not a pretty picture for India's infant wine industry as it bears the twin-pronged brunt of global glut and domestic roadblocks. That was the backdrop against which India's first National Wine Conference was held in New Delhi last week and, if anything, the meet underlined fears that the country's wine sector is in a 'make or break' situation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit