Focus - Indian Wine Sector in Damage Control
Unsold wine in tanks, wineries shutting down and vineyards being uprooted. It's not a pretty picture for India's infant wine industry as it bears the twin-pronged brunt of global glut and domestic roadblocks. That was the backdrop against which India's first National Wine Conference was held in New Delhi last week and, if anything, the meet underlined fears that the country's wine sector is in a 'make or break' situation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD