Focus - Bottled water producers pray for day in the sun
Today (15 July) is known as St Swithin's Day in the UK. According to folklore, if it rains on St Swithin's Day it will rain for the next 40 days in succession.* The British are, of course, fixated by weather, as evidenced by last month's heatwave. Whenever temperatures soar and the sun comes out, the nation goes into weather overdrive. "Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun" wrote Noel Coward, not without some justification. Annette Farr looks at the opportunities open to water companies from the heat of a summer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research