Focus - Beer growth set to continue in Asia
On a continent-by-continent basis, Asia is top of the pile when it comes to beer consumption. The region offers many opportunities for growth for the global brewers - welcome words in these trying times. Despite Japan's flat performance of late in the brewing sector, the potential offered by the likes of China and India means Asia is where the beer world is looking in 2010. Gavin Blair in Tokyo, Frances Wang in Shanghai, Raghavendra Verma in New Delhi and Karryn Miller, take a closer look at the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk