eVolution in Alcoholic Drinks Marketing
Datamonitor's latest report, 'eVolution in Alcoholic Drinks Marketing' identifies the key features of a successful online presence for alcoholic drinks brands and looks at the future of eCommerce for the industry. Alcoholic drinks marketing is now a more diverse and dynamic process than ever before. With consumers becoming less receptive to standard mass promotions and with technological advances opening new, more personalized communication opportunities, the face of drinks promotion is changing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign