ECR - increasing transparency, will enabling technologies be a key to success?
Through the eyes of many European andinternational onlookers, economic development is characterized by restrained consumptionand an increasing concentration which has been the direct result of increasing mergers andcompany takeovers. Relations between manufacturers, industry and vendors have becomestrained to an extent that is now becoming counter-productive. Every market participant,every sector and every individual is trying to optimize their business processes toachieve specific objectives. This constantly results in an ineffective supply chain and abusiness that is not taking advantage of the opportunities available. The formula to evadethis vicious circle is cooperation rather than confrontation and the concept of EfficientConsumer Response (ECR). In essence, this concept is common sense with a brand nameattached to it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk