ECR - increasing transparency, will enabling technologies be a key to success?
Through the eyes of many European andinternational onlookers, economic development is characterized by restrained consumptionand an increasing concentration which has been the direct result of increasing mergers andcompany takeovers. Relations between manufacturers, industry and vendors have becomestrained to an extent that is now becoming counter-productive. Every market participant,every sector and every individual is trying to optimize their business processes toachieve specific objectives. This constantly results in an ineffective supply chain and abusiness that is not taking advantage of the opportunities available. The formula to evadethis vicious circle is cooperation rather than confrontation and the concept of EfficientConsumer Response (ECR). In essence, this concept is common sense with a brand nameattached to it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages