ECR - increasing transparency, will enabling technologies be a key to success?
Through the eyes of many European andinternational onlookers, economic development is characterized by restrained consumptionand an increasing concentration which has been the direct result of increasing mergers andcompany takeovers. Relations between manufacturers, industry and vendors have becomestrained to an extent that is now becoming counter-productive. Every market participant,every sector and every individual is trying to optimize their business processes toachieve specific objectives. This constantly results in an ineffective supply chain and abusiness that is not taking advantage of the opportunities available. The formula to evadethis vicious circle is cooperation rather than confrontation and the concept of EfficientConsumer Response (ECR). In essence, this concept is common sense with a brand nameattached to it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts