Developing Countries Expected to Lead Alcoholic Beverage Growth
Impact's Global Alcoholic Beverage DrinksStudy Forecasts 21 Million-Liter Consumption Gain by 2005 Despite the economic upheaval in keymarkets, over the medium- to long-term beer, wine and spirits are expected to expand involume. Looking beyond present economic difficulties, many emerging markets in Asia,Eastern Europe and Latin America are projected to grow significantly over the course ofthe next seven years, prompting overall growth for all alcoholic beverage categories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018