Dairy Alerts - November 99
Extended shelf-life milks in NorthAmerica: a perspective The background to the development ofextended-shelf-life (ESL) dairy products, the differences between ESL and asepticproducts, and requirements for the US and Canadian markets are set out. Themicrobiological quality of the raw milk and various aspects of processing are discussed;descriptions of the Pure-Lac system and a microfiltration process are included. Methodsfor improving plant hygiene and reducing contamination are considered. Properties ofpackaging materials and necessary temperature conditions for storage and distribution arealso covered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign