Dairy Alerts - November 99
Extended shelf-life milks in NorthAmerica: a perspective The background to the development ofextended-shelf-life (ESL) dairy products, the differences between ESL and asepticproducts, and requirements for the US and Canadian markets are set out. Themicrobiological quality of the raw milk and various aspects of processing are discussed;descriptions of the Pure-Lac system and a microfiltration process are included. Methodsfor improving plant hygiene and reducing contamination are considered. Properties ofpackaging materials and necessary temperature conditions for storage and distribution arealso covered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division